Pages

My photo
WHETHER YOU ARE JUST PASSING THROUGH OR ARE A FREQUENT VISITOR -A VERY SPECIAL WELCOME TO YOU! HAVE A GOOD LOOK AROUND - I HOPE YOU FIND SOMETHING TO HELP YOU ON YOUR PATH... YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! HEALTH, BLESSINGS AND LIGHT. The alternative treatments/therapies discussed on this blog are not intended to replace the advice of a health professional. They are shared with the understanding that each individual accepts full responsibility for his or her own well being.

Tuesday 8 January 2013

UNITY


In a real sense all of life is inter-related. 
All men are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality,
 tied in a single garment of destiny.
Whatever affects one directly affects all indirectly. 
I can never be what I ought to be
 until you are what you ought to be,
and you can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be.
This is the interrelated structure of reality.

Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jnr.

No comments:

Post a Comment