Pages

My photo
WHETHER YOU ARE JUST PASSING THROUGH OR ARE A FREQUENT VISITOR -A VERY SPECIAL WELCOME TO YOU! HAVE A GOOD LOOK AROUND - I HOPE YOU FIND SOMETHING TO HELP YOU ON YOUR PATH... YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! HEALTH, BLESSINGS AND LIGHT. The alternative treatments/therapies discussed on this blog are not intended to replace the advice of a health professional. They are shared with the understanding that each individual accepts full responsibility for his or her own well being.

Monday 27 February 2012

MUCHISIMAS GRACIAS!

During this lifetime, I have taken numerous courses on many different subjects along the way.  I have no doubt these courses have helped me grow and have contributed to the person that I am today. However,  when studying the Sistema de Sanacion Tinerfe,  personal growth is not limited to Mental growth and change. It  touches the Heart and  Soul, and totally changes our lives 24/7, encouraging us to find our true selves once more. Words can therefore never be enough.... but I would like to sincerely thank our Grand Master, Damian Alvarez for creating this wonderfully complete teaching system, which educates us and encourages our growth in safety. Also a very BIG  thank you for his kind words and encouragement not just to me but to all of us....Thank you, thank you,  thank you.