Pages

My photo
WHETHER YOU ARE JUST PASSING THROUGH OR ARE A FREQUENT VISITOR -A VERY SPECIAL WELCOME TO YOU! HAVE A GOOD LOOK AROUND - I HOPE YOU FIND SOMETHING TO HELP YOU ON YOUR PATH... YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! HEALTH, BLESSINGS AND LIGHT. The alternative treatments/therapies discussed on this blog are not intended to replace the advice of a health professional. They are shared with the understanding that each individual accepts full responsibility for his or her own well being.

Monday 27 February 2012

A HUGE THANK YOU


What can I tell you about MariCarmen? (Vivir en la Luz) We first met some years ago when we became neighbours. I am English she is Spanish. At that time neither of us spoke the others language very well and would therefore just nod in greeting and say a brief "Hello" or"Hola" but that was as far as it went. 
Time passed by and we started to be more adventurous and somehow conveyed to each other that we could both benefit, from the point of view of language at least, if we got together. 
I quickly learned what a beautiful, compassionate person she is and am convinced our souls were never strangers! Language was no longer a barrier, we just 'clicked'.
Our friendship has grown and grown and we can now communicate on many levels. In addition, MariCarmen is now my Master and has  taught, and is still is teaching, me the Sistema de Sanacion Tinerfe, Reiki, Healing the Spirit, Crystal Therapy, Aromatherapy etc.
I want to thank her for coming into my life, for she has truly changed it for the better.
Posted by Picasa