Pages

My photo
WHETHER YOU ARE JUST PASSING THROUGH OR ARE A FREQUENT VISITOR -A VERY SPECIAL WELCOME TO YOU! HAVE A GOOD LOOK AROUND - I HOPE YOU FIND SOMETHING TO HELP YOU ON YOUR PATH... YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! HEALTH, BLESSINGS AND LIGHT. The alternative treatments/therapies discussed on this blog are not intended to replace the advice of a health professional. They are shared with the understanding that each individual accepts full responsibility for his or her own well being.

Monday 25 August 2014

WHEN IT DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT...LISTEN...


1 comment:

  1. These words are so true and strengthening for the mind. I have often walked this road and even right know I find myself on this road, but I am in search of my true purpose which I discover everyday. On this road you meet those for a moment and then you have to leave them because you find out this meeting was not a stay but a awakening to something you did not know or have never experienced.

    ReplyDelete