Pages

My photo
WHETHER YOU ARE JUST PASSING THROUGH OR ARE A FREQUENT VISITOR -A VERY SPECIAL WELCOME TO YOU! HAVE A GOOD LOOK AROUND - I HOPE YOU FIND SOMETHING TO HELP YOU ON YOUR PATH... YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! HEALTH, BLESSINGS AND LIGHT. The alternative treatments/therapies discussed on this blog are not intended to replace the advice of a health professional. They are shared with the understanding that each individual accepts full responsibility for his or her own well being.

Tuesday 5 February 2013

THE EYE OF MY HEART SEES EVERYTHING - Black Elk

I am blind and do not see the things of this world; 

but when the light comes from above, it enlightens 

my heart and I can see, for the Eye of my heart sees 

everything. 


 Native American Religions, Black Elk, Sioux Tradition

No comments:

Post a Comment