Pages

My photo
WHETHER YOU ARE JUST PASSING THROUGH OR ARE A FREQUENT VISITOR -A VERY SPECIAL WELCOME TO YOU! HAVE A GOOD LOOK AROUND - I HOPE YOU FIND SOMETHING TO HELP YOU ON YOUR PATH... YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! HEALTH, BLESSINGS AND LIGHT. The alternative treatments/therapies discussed on this blog are not intended to replace the advice of a health professional. They are shared with the understanding that each individual accepts full responsibility for his or her own well being.

Thursday 29 March 2012

LOVE - WHY WAIT?





I have recently discovered my dear friend's sister is hospital after a long term illness and it has started me thinking about my own family and friends. How quickly our lives fly by. We get so caught up in our daily routines and unimportant trivia that we perhaps don't say all the things we truly want to, to our loved ones. I have like most people I guess, had a tendency to believe they will be around forever.
Of course they know I love them so, why do I need to say so? 
Sometimes we are a little shy or awkward about expressing our love for another and perhaps fear rejection or misinterpretation.



When we lose someone precious to us we can be left with a feeling of regret that we didn’t tell them exactly how much they meant to us and how much we loved them or didn’t make the most of the opportunities we had to show them how much we cared. Sometimes we do not get the chance to say goodbye and to hold that person within our true love…




One of the lessons I have learned is that love is not always a two-way street. It has taken me a long time to realise that we cannot expect someone to love us just because we love them. That goes for our families as well. Just because they are your family doesn’t give you a  FREE- PASS to love, from them!
However, the real revelation for me is that they don’t NEED to LOVE ME,  for me to LOVE THEM!
Every cell in our bodies is fuelled by and filled with love. It is only our learned fears, taboos, beliefs etc. that can hold us back.
We are here to share our love for others – we are all connected. So please don’t feel shy, scared or embarrassed these feeling are born of false conditioning.



Be your TRUE SELF -  a child full of LOVE – NEVER MISS THE CHANCE TO SHARE IT.