Pages

My photo
WHETHER YOU ARE JUST PASSING THROUGH OR ARE A FREQUENT VISITOR -A VERY SPECIAL WELCOME TO YOU! HAVE A GOOD LOOK AROUND - I HOPE YOU FIND SOMETHING TO HELP YOU ON YOUR PATH... YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! HEALTH, BLESSINGS AND LIGHT. The alternative treatments/therapies discussed on this blog are not intended to replace the advice of a health professional. They are shared with the understanding that each individual accepts full responsibility for his or her own well being.

Sunday 13 November 2011

WHO AM I?




I am a Spiritual being created in the image of, and resembling God. Nothing is impossible for me.


I AM NOT…
  • MY PREJUDICES
  • MY NAME
  • MY FAMILY
  • MY FEARS
  • MY ILLNESSES
  • MY PROBLEMS
  • MY POSSESSIONS
  • MY DEBILITIES
  • MY MONEY
  • MY PHYSICAL BODY
  • MY RELIGION
  • MY RACE
  • MY KNOWLEDGE
  • MY WORK
  • MY INSECURITIES
  • MY TABOOS
  • MY NATIONALITY
  • MY CULTURE
  • MY LANGUAGE
  • MY SOCIAL STATUS
  • MY AGE

... I AM MUCH MORE THAN ALL OF THESE